The latest issues of Clinical Neurosurgery, Neurosurgery, & Operative Neurosurgery are available for download on the iPad. To download the free Neurosurgery iPad application, click here or visit the Apple App Store and search for “Neurosurgery”.
Clinical Neurosurgery is the official compendium of the platform presentations at the Congress of Neurological Surgeons Annual Meeting. Now in a peer-reviewed format, Clinical Neurosurgery serves not only to summarize the proceedings of the Annual Meeting for all members, but also to advance scientific exchange beyond the confines of the meeting. For the first time, Clinical Neurosurgery also includes the scientific program and oral presentations for the upcoming CNS Annual Meeting that will take place Oct. 19 – 23 in San Francisco, California.
For more than 30 years, Neurosurgery has provided reliable coverage of the entire neurological surgery field with a dynamic outlook and focus on innovation. It continues to be the quality content leader among neurosurgical journals, and with the inclusion of quarterly issues of Operative Neurosurgery in the app, provides the latest information on surgical procedures, techniques, instrumentation, surgical anatomy, and more. Supplemental videos, included with some articles, can be viewed within the app. Neurosurgery for the iPad features information clinicians need to make informed case management decisions, anticipate outcomes, choose optional imaging modalities, and compare various techniques.
– Full issues of both Neurosurgery (monthly) and Operative Neurosurgery (quarterly)
– Easy-to-read full text articles that can be shared via email or social media
– Convenient “pinch and zoom” text resizing
– Engaging multimedia videos, images, and supplements
– Ability to store or delete downloaded issues
– Speedy issue browsing capability via Quick View
– Quick scrolling through abstract summaries
– Convenient notification when a new issue is available
– Links to Neurosurgery Online (www.neurosurgery-online.com) to view supplemental data and browse the archives